collectively all information that you submit to KB Tech Ltd via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
Data Protection Laws
any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the GDPR, and any national implementing and supplementary laws, regulations, and secondary legislation;
the UK General Data Protection Regulation;
KB Tech Ltd,
KB Tech Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 05624417 whose registered office is at Hill Place London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, TN4 0PY.
UK and EU Cookie Law
the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011 & the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2018;
User or you
any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by KB Tech Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to KB Tech Ltd and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
the website that you are currently using, www.KBTech.co.uk, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts, and partnerships;
- “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, KB Tech Ltdis the “data controller”. This means that KB Tech Ltddetermines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
- Data you knowingly provide via our web form(s) or contact methods.
- We may also collect the following Data from you:
- IP address (automatically collected);
- web browser type and version (automatically collected);
- operating system (automatically collected);
- We collect Data in the following ways:
- data is given to us by you; and
- data is collected automatically.
- KB Tech Ltdwill collect your Data in a number of ways, for example:
- when you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means;
- when you knowingly register with us and set up an account to receive our products or services;
- when you use our services;
- To the extent that you access the Website, we will collect your Data automatically, for example:
- We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times, and frequency with which you access the Website and the way you use and interact with its content.
- we will collect your Data automatically via cookies, in line with the cookie settings on your browser. For more information about cookies, and how we use them on the Website, see the “Cookies Policy” within the site.
- Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- internal record keeping;
- improvement of our products / services;
- We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed “Your rights” below).
- When you register with us and/or set up an account to receive our services, the legal basis for this processing is the performance of a contract between you and us and/or taking steps, at your request, to enter into such a
- We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- Any of our group companies or affiliates – Group affiliates may request access to personal data received by KB Tech for audit purposes, or to engage with authorities and UK official governing bodies.;
- Our employees, agents and/or professional advisors – To manage early engagements between yourself and us for formulation of business activity.;
- Third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data – The website being used is hosted on third party services. The third parties involved with the website are working under an agreed data protection agreement. Items of session information are captured by these 3rd party services. Explicitly personal information via our web forms may also be available to these third parties.;
- Relevant authorities – Personal information given to KB Tech will only be handed to the authorities in the event KB Tech is required to do so by UK law. KB Tech may also share personal details with various authorities should a detection of a crime or potential crime occur against the company or its affiliates.;
- We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a username that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
- Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss of or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses, and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
- Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for Contractual, legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
- You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access– the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update, or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is “manifestly unfounded or excessive.” Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct– the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase– the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data– the right to “block” us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability– the right to request that we move, copy, or transfer your Data.
- Right to object– the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
- To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
- If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
- It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the UK and European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this could occur if our servers are located in a country outside the UK or EEA or one of our service providers is situated in a country outside the UK or EEA. We also share information with our group companies, some of which are located outside the UK or EEA.
- We will only transfer Data outside the UK or EEA where it is compliant with data protection legislation and the means of transfer provides adequate safeguards in relation to your data, g. by way of data transfer agreement, incorporating the current standard contractual clauses adopted by the UK or European Commission.
- To ensure that your Data receives an adequate level of protection, we have put in place appropriate safeguards and procedures with the third parties we share your Data with. This ensures your Data is treated by those third parties in a way that is consistent with the Data Protection Laws.
- We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
- In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act, or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact KB Tech Ltd regarding data privacy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.