The platform currently provides three key solutions to the financial trading community:
Examples of current and previous users of the KB Trading System include: European Energy Exchange, Cleartrade Exchange (Now EEX Asia), World Container Index, Norexeco. Key Elements of KBTS:
- Consolidation – The processing of many different feeds and data sources, different protocols, different systems.
- Management – Configuration, accurate identification, control and auditing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Processing – Accessibility to data from a range of new and existing applications, databases and users.
- Reliability – Ensure data is always available.
- Flexibility – Add new feeds and change handling rules with minimal interruption.
- Speed – low latency, need to quickly react to the market.
- Proven Track Record – i.e. used by a range of blue chip organisations for the collection, processing and controlled distribution of all their market data.
- Cost effective deployment options to match the client’s business models.